Challenge - the manual short-term rental process
The problem in brief:
- manual creation of all contracts,
- a complicated and lengthy document preparation process,
- time-consuming document workflow.
Solution – an integrated system for contracts
Pergamin was integrated with the booking system used by Atrium. The prospective tenant goes through all of the steps of acquiring advertising space in the centers in an automated and fully electronic manner. The contract provisions and personal details are sent to Pergamin via an API. They are then used to fill out the appropriate templates that are built collaboratively by the platform team and the Atrium staff. Therefore, the contract is created without any human involvement. It then goes to the tenant and representatives of the shopping center. Just a few clicks and the document is signed by all of the parties.
This way, Atrium and Pergamin simplify difficult and time-consuming processes all without a single sheet of paper.
The solution in brief:
- Pergamin as a platform for preparing, circulating, and signing contracts in all 14 centers owned and managed by Atrium,
- integration with the booking system – full automation of document creation and workflow,
- implementation of dedicated contract templates.
The result – saving time and eliminating errors
Atrium has reduced the time that it takes to create a contract, circulate it, and sign it in just a few hours instead of several days. Connecting Pergamin to the booking system automated the entire process. The modular contract templates are also important as it is no longer necessary to manually verify the lease terms. Everything is automated.
The option to automatically generate a word record of the rent and deposit amounts, which eliminates the discrepancies between numeric and word records, is particularly helpful. Other errors due to incorrectly entered data also do not appear in the new contracts. This is possible thanks to the integration of Pergamin with the REGON database – contractor data, including NIP numbers, are always up-to-date and correct, which is also important when issuing invoices.
Atrium can immediately send documents to prospective tenants, even when the decision makers are not at the office. Electronic access to contracts provides the possibility to sign them at any time via a computer, tablet, or smartphone. This has made our shopping centers even more attractive to tenants.
Thanks to document statuses, Atrium employees know at what stage the documents are and whether they require any action. The repository of online contracts allows you to quickly access a specific document and check the terms contained therein.
Pergamin has made it possible to speed up the short-term rental process tenfold.
The result in brief:
- automation of the process of preparing and concluding contracts,
- reduced document processing time,
- based on Pergamin’s integration with the REGON database, which has eliminated errors in contractors’ data,
- elimination of the use of paper,
- increased attractiveness and competitiveness of Atrium’s offer.
Paulina Tkacz, Property Management Specialist at Atrium, shared the following insights: