- Giving up paper documents in the HR area.
- Facilitating contract processing.
- An innovative solution to streamline recruitment while working remotely.
The problem: paper-based HR processes
Before SDH implemented Pergamin, it used a classic form of document signing in the HR area. Collecting signatures could cause headaches. The process involved printing, mailing and then manually scanning documents for archiving. A hard copy was used each time an error was discovered, a contract was renewed, or the terms of service changed. Copies always had to be printed in duplicate. This required consuming a large amount of paper and then finding a place to store it. SDH was looking for a way to optimize this process and eliminate the waste of raw material. In addition, the company was looking for innovative solutions, as it offers such services itself.
What have been the results so far?
- the process was very time-consuming and tiring,
- the process was not environmentally friendly – it required the consumption of paper and energy to print,
- the process was old-fashioned and incompatible with the company’s core values.
Implementing Pergamin: going 100% paperless in HR
The Pergamin system was implemented as the Pandemic began. Startup Development House decided to switch completely to remote work mode. This required a lot of changes, especially in the recruitment and document signing process. The Pergamin system made it easier to sign and process contracts. It also eliminated the problem of paper waste and made SDH better able to support sustainability. In addition, the Pergamin solution is innovative, which is in line with the company’s core values. The implementation process for operating the application went very smoothly. On a day-to-day basis, using Pergamin is simple, fast and enjoyable.
The main advantages of the solution:
- saving time and energy,
- environmentally friendly.